 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 390
    VIA train —James Powell
   Well, I now have a (somewhat) FP7 built. I also did up a beaver tail coach, and have 3 coaches, and a steam heat van. A little Yellow Electrical tape, and it will all look nice. Photos will probably be tomorrow afternoon, comments will be invited. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)