 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
VIA train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 03:44:25 GMT

Well, I now have a (somewhat) FP7 built.  I also did up a beaver tail coach,
and have 3 coaches, and a steam heat van.  A little Yellow Electrical tape, and
it will all look nice.  Photos will probably be tomorrow afternoon, comments
will be invited.

As far as track goes, I have ~580 pieces of straght, and ~120 curves, 14
points, (including some specials) and about 10 1/4 and 1/2 straights.  If you
are terribly offended by someone with a hacksaw, look elsewhere! (I also did a
bit of filing on the beaver tail coach, but it is not all that noticeable.

James