 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 389
    Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there —Steve Chapple
   (...) Given the size and weight and hassle of the tables, my plan was to follow the KISS rule and just use rented tables from Calgary. An extension of that is that your grain tower would be a static model only. Plastic tablecloths - if you can pick (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there —Chris Gray
   (...) I have a bunch of track that can be borrowed (sniff - all my brand new track!). Nowhere near as much as Michel, but its already in the city. I've got essentially 4 ovals and 2 of the big track expansion packs. Unfortunately, I don't have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)