 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 384
  Re: Get-together January 13, 2001?

Count me in. Building something as a group should be ... um ... an interesting experience. Does anyone remember if we had decided on a layout? -- John (remove the obvious to reply) James Brown wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Get-together January 13, 2001?

(...) AFAIK this one (URL) the latest and greatest, but I think Michel wanted to fix-up that "snake-loop" in the bottom left. In any case, that's the layout for the next Edmonton show with only Michel's (and James) tables. For SuperTrain2001 I'm (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)