 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 384
Re: Get-together January 13, 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 05:58:04 GMT

Count me in.  Building something as a group should
be ... um ... an interesting experience.

Does anyone remember if we had decided on a layout?

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)

James Brown wrote in message ...
Well, how about it?

Chris and I were talking about getting together to make a mountain some
weekend in January, and Michel said he's only got the 13th/14th that he'll
be in town, so how about it?

I'd like to do an afternoon of building/discussion for Supertrain (probably
my place or Chris' place), and then actually head out and grab some dinner
together, at a BP's or something.  We always seem to run out of time before
that dinner step.

Who's up for it?

James