 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 379
378  |  380
Subject:
Gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:46:27 GMT

Either my e-mail isn't working (I seem to be missing a lot of
expected msgs.) or the NALug list isn't working.  I know that
it was going to change - I'll try NALug @ GraySage.com...

Chris: Are you out of commission for the holidays?  :-)
I tried some guesses for the NALug train show pages, but no luck...

SRC