 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 361
360  |  362
Subject:
SuperTrain 2001 (was Re: Latest Larger Layout)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:06:58 GMT

Well I heard back from the main guy organizing SuperTrain 2001
and from Darryl at the same time.  It turns out Darryl doesn't actually
live in Calgary like we/I thought, but 2.5 hours south. (Lethbridge?)
Hence he can't commit to attending either, although like everybody
else he would like to attend.

I told the Calgary organizer that James and I can commit to it,
but James' commitment is (quite reasonably) based on there being
at least four of us in total, but only one other member (John?)
was able to commit.  Therefore, as a group, we'd have to pass for
this year.  However, I also said that if he would provide the tables
for me, I would bring track and trains and setup something there
on the spot.  I wouldn't be a nice a display of course, but it would
at least show the huge flexibility advantage that LEGO has.  Even if
it's small, I really think that - given the NMRA meeting and other
LEGO train developments - there should be a LEGO presense there.

I'll post a follow-up on whatever else I hear.

SRC
StRuCtures
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=SRC