 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 360
Re: LUGs and LTGs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
Either I must be very tired or your URL does not
point to the text you have shown.  Exactly where did you
find that list, Steve?

Scroll *up* the page from the URL given, and you'll find it.  I think the
specific club listing should be (...).asp#3 or something like that.

James

SRC wrote in message ...
http://www.lego.com/press/facts.asp#10
<snip>
LUGNET user groups and networks around the world include
BayLUG - Bay Area LEGO Users Group
DixieLUG - Dixie LEGO Users Group
GMLUG - Greater Midwest LEGO Users Group
ITLUG - Italian LEGO Users Group
LUGOLA - LEGO Users Group of Los Angeles
NCLUG - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
NELUG - New England LEGO Users Group
UKLUG - United Kingdom LEGO Users Group
VLC - Vancouver LEGO Club
WAFOL - Wasatch Area Fans of LEGO
WAMALUG - Washington Metro Area LEGO Users Group

Sure - tiny USA clubs and VLC get mentioned, but not us.
Oh well, it's certainly a huge development on the LEGO front.

Are we going to the Calgary train show in February?  Just me?

SRC