 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 328
    Re: Latest Larger Layout —John Koob
   James Brown wrote in message ... (...) (URL) essential? Nope...it's just an idea. We would have to be careful with placing rolling stock on it, of course. :-] -- John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Latest Larger Layout —Steve Chapple
   (...) Thanks for the reminder - I forgot to put back the second cross-track. (There were three at one point with the "double-size" mountain and a fourth track entering from the south with a switch inside the mountain.) Here's the screen shot of the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)