 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 328
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 03:32:16 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
I also played around a bit with changing the track layout (how the dead-end
sidings were accessed, and so forth), but ended up not finding anything I
liked better.  I may play more later.  I did drop the loops in the lower
right by an extra track length.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jamesb/layouts/oct30_v2.tdl

Ok, I made one minor change to get a longer siding.

http://plaza.powersurfr.com/acme/nalug/layouts/

Absolutely essential?  Nope...it's just an idea.  We would have
to be careful with placing rolling stock on it, of course.  :-]

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)