 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 324
  Re: Latest Larger Layout

(...) Can you fit more sidings in somehow? Then Michel will have room for all of his rolling stock. <ducks behind cover!> (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Latest Larger Layout

I am not sure you have enough sidings, did you really try your best?! I was catching up on NALUG posts from my fathers computer last night, my wife was watching, we both had a good laugh at the halloween prank! Those with track designer may want to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)