 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 278
    Re: Supertrain 2001 (was Re: Making up our collective minds...) —Michel Magnan
   After speaking to the Calgary representative ast GETS 200, I got the definite impression that they absolutely wanted a kids play area. It didn't seem like it would be optional. Maybe I read more into his comments than others did. Michel (...) right (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Supertrain 2001 (was Re: Making up our collective minds...) —Steve Chapple
   (...) I'm sure a kids play area would be a huge hit, but there's no way I can do that by myself. I'll ask Brad about some "K-8" stuff to stock it with, but there's no point in doing that until we are sure we've got a few us attending. Kevin - the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)