 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 26
    Re: Great Edmonton Train Show 2000 —James Brown
   Cool! I'll happily contribute buildings, time & stuff over the summer, but the odds of my being there resemble the odds of frozen water lasting the day in a religous hot place... Raven's due date is the 24th. :) That being said, I can free up any (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Great Edmonton Train Show 2000 —John Koob
     Count me in as well. That includes the visit to St. Paul. Michel, I have a spare crossover and some track if you need some. As far as up comming weekends are concerned, I'm free for any weekend except: June 24/25 July 1/2 July 8/9 Sept 2/3 Sept (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Great Edmonton Train Show 2000 —Michel Magnan
   First, congratulations to James and Raven with respect to the coming addition to their family! Most of us would love to have been born into a family with both parents big fans of Lego. How much Duplo has already been purchased in babys name?! Thanks (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)