 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 252
    Re: waterfall (was More fun with TD...) —Michel Magnan
   Thanks John, When I get to that stage, I might borrow those plates from you. I guess James has used regular lights, (but it would take a lot of them!), to do something similar. James could you bring it for a demonstration, the next time we meet. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: waterfall (was More fun with TD...) —James Brown
   (...) When I take apart my castle (near future, I'm afraid), I'll do my best to salvage the lighting set-up. At the moment, it's buried near ground level in a ~2 x ~4 x ~2 foot module - not exactly portable :) James (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)