 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
Great Edmonton Train Show 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:29:48 GMT

Hello everyone,
I finally received the application form to display Lego trains at the Great
Edmonton Train Show.  (Sounds a bit like GATS, Great American Train Show.)  On
his cover letter, he said that he would prefer the 90x120 inch layout, as they
are already tight on space, probably a better size to start with.  I'll only
have to make one more set of tables!
It is to be held in the Aviation Heritage Society Hangar, on Kingsway avenue.
From 10AM to 5PM, Saturday September 23 and 10AM to 4PM on Sunday September
24.  There will be a social on Saturday night for all registered show
participants.
I'll post again when I get final confirmation, the more members of NALUG
there, the more interesting and fun it will be.  Whoever is interested in
helping, we should try to get together in Edmonton in June or July to plan a
few things.  If anyone wants to come to St Paul, maybe in early September, I
would be happy to play host, and setup the tentative layout, for comments and
modifications.  Although there is nothing preventing us, except time, to
change the track layout Sunday morning.  I would only have to order a few more
crossovers to make all the layouts I have designed.
Michel