 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 218
Re: LEGO window scraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Chapple writes:
Well it's a record low -10 degrees (that's 10 to those of you who still
use Fahrenheit's body temperature as a reference) this morning, and
there was a heavy layer of frost on my windshield.  I haven’t unpacked
my scraper yet, so I needed something to clean the windows with, and it
occurred to me that a 6x10 plate would make a nice window scraper.
(My mind is a little fixated on Black/DkGrey 6x10s since I’m trying to
get so many of them.)  I couldn’t bring myself to actually use the plate,
but I did find that the lid from a blue bucket works quite well.   8-)

SRC
StRuCtures on BrickBay (should be stocked and open soon)

10 degrees in October?!!! Holy crud!! It never gets that cold here in Georgia
in Feburary. I'd hate to see how cold it gets later in the year for you guys.

I like the blue bucket lid idea. I wonder how a blue tub lid would work, you
could scrape twice the amount of space.

jt