 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 126
  Insuring LEGO collections

In insuring my contents at my new place, I described to the agent how many of the sets/pieces I have can't be replaced just by going to TRU with $5,000. Yes it would get me about the same AMOUNT of LEGO, but to replace the actual sets and pieces (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Insuring LEGO collections

(...) Nothing I know about, and I walk across Whyte twice a day. (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)