 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 128
Re: Insuring LEGO collections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 01:55:16 GMT

"SRC" <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> writes:

NALug only - The insurance company says someone on Whyte Ave. does
LEGO appraisals.  Any idea who or what store they could be referring to?

Nothing I know about, and I walk across Whyte twice a day.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/