 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 440
Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:58:13 GMT

Is anyone from Toronto planning on coming down?

Kevin Dixon
--
Kevin Zwicker wrote:

Un message français suit.
A french message follows.

Hello to all,

I'm proud to announce MonLUG's second and ParLUGment's first joint
participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at
Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday,
April 6th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, April 7th from 10am to 4pm. The
school is at 3995 Lévesque East in Laval.

This will be the first time our two groups unite our collections to build a
common layout for a show.  Participants from MonLUG include Martin Legault,
Pierre Normandin, Kevin Zwicker and Luc DeCaen and from Parlugment, Jude
Beaudin, Tim Strutt, Ka-On Lee and Kevin Dixon.

We will also be holding MonLUG's montly meeting on that Saturday evening at
a local restaurant.

  Highlites of the layout will include a harbour,  a large town, a cathedral,
an airport and lots of trains.

Anyone in the area that wishes to attend or bring some rolling stock is
welcome.

Thank you,

Kevin Zwicker
MonLUG #3