 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 439
    Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show! —Kevin Dixon
   Well, I packed up most of my buildings and models last night. Looks like they should fit in the four 12 gallon walmart containers I bought. Now I hope it will just fit in my car... not to mention Jude & I may have to take Tim's stuff down... On the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains)

        Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show! —Jude Beaudin
   The last couple of nights I have been working on additional details. I just have one thing left to build for the show tonight. After that, I will begin repacking, which will include labeling the baseplates, labeling the track and cleaning all the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)