 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 359
  Re: Meeting du 12 oct. et show de train

(...) Hello Jude, Happy that your still alive ;-) does that mean that you are coming next week? The mountain will be almost finish by that time if not completed but in parts... I mean modules. pour ceux que ca interesse je propose mercredi ou jeudi (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Meeting du 12 oct. et show de train

(...) Hi guys, Jude, would you consider going to Montreal if I could make it? I could drive if I can make it. Do you know how to get to Emmanuel's, and what time is the meeting? Martin, have you seen the post from LEGO asking for announcements of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Meeting du 12 oct. et show de train

Hey guys, Can someone email me with times and directions to Emanuel's coming from Ottawa? It looks like Tim and I may be able to make it. Although we will not be able to leave Ottawa until after 16h00. Martin are you still going to be home at about (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Meeting du 12 oct. et show de train

(...) Hi Jude, I was planning to leave home around 18:00. If you confirm that you'll be here before 18:30 I could wait for you. Martin (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Meeting du 12 oct. et show de train

(...) Martin, I just spoke to Tim and we are going to leave Ottawa at 3pm so we should be at your place by 5pm. If you are not home then, we are going to hang around your area and go shopping. We will then return to your place for before 6pm. Jude (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)