 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 168
    Re: Incoherant stuff about last night's meeting —Martin Legault
   (...) It is quite impressive, look better in real life, can't wait to see it completed (well,... maybe not ;-) ) I wish that you had better luck with your dad, It's realy good to meet other AFOL, I had the chance to meet poeples in Raleigh last year (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

        Re: Incoherant stuff about last night's meeting —Shiri Dori
   (...) Heeeheee! I don't know if that would go too well. ;-) Actually, if he was driving up there he would probably be inclined to agree to take me. But he is being flown up there, so getting another ticket for me is not an option. :-( -Shiri (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)