 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 128
Re: Meeting vendredi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 11:40:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Bonsoir Monguls!
Tim, if you are reading this, welcome! We would be very happy to have you
along. What kind of Mocs do you build?

So far I have only built some houses and a couple train cars & engine.
I hope to do more in the near future, but need to get more spare parts
to get into it.
I certainly hope Jude and I can make it down.
Thanks for the invite. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Tim,

What are you working this Friday? Me, I am working until 3pm. LMK by email.

Jude
MonLUG #5