 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 127
    Re: Meeting vendredi —Tim Strutt
   (...) So far I have only built some houses and a couple train cars & engine. I hope to do more in the near future, but need to get more spare parts to get into it. I certainly hope Jude and I can make it down. Thanks for the invite. Play well. Tim (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

        Re: Meeting vendredi —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Tim, What are you working this Friday? Me, I am working until 3pm. LMK by email. Jude MonLUG #5 (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)