 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / *437 (-5)
  Re: Video?

To take this subject slightly off topic... which editing package do you use? Matthias Jetleb (who's only just starting to actually use the DV in DV) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!

(...) I am getting excited. The last few days I have been building like mad. This is going to be so cool. On top of all the last minute pressure, Tim's wife is due in a week. Imagine that, bringing a new life into the world AND a train show within a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Video?

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GtB9ww.Fwt@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah, it's still on MiniDV though. I started editing it like a week or two after I got back. I got about a minute and a half done and realized I had just (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Video?

Iain, I don't know if you guys are planning to make it to the coming Train Show in Montreal, but in case you do, is there any possibility that you might have the footage from the previous show in Montreal? If you're too busy, I understand, but it (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!

Un message français suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's second and ParLUGment's first joint participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact