 Organizations / Canada / 99
  Re: O'Canada!

(...) A little late, but chiming in nonetheless. Veddy nice! The mountie a la $50 bill portrait is amazing. I was going to build a stunning, minifig scale version of Parliament, overflown by a squadron of Avro Arrows, with a legion of courrier de (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

  Re: O'Canada!

(...) (snip) (...) Well Gil, thank you. I was stuck on the CF100, but considering it took me a half a year to gather enough yellow epaulets to dress my 36 Mounties, the number 692 seems a bit daunting. Oh well! I am working on a front mockup Minifig (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)