 Organizations / Canada / 96 (-5)
  Re: O'Canada!

(...) Hey... that's really nice eh. Says fellow Canadian Jeff. (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

  Re: O'Canada!

Quoting Bob and Doug MacKenzie,"everyone say....beauty" Like the Mounties in the circle, reminds me of the old 50 dollar bills. Happy Canada Day! --member 1893 (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

  Re: O'Canada!

(...) Thanks Allan, his epaulettes are actually my favourite part. Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

  Re: O'Canada!

(...) Thanks Rosco, I hope that's a Canadian beer. I will make an effort to get his flag and gun completed by Canada Day 2005! Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

  Re: O'Canada!

(...) Thanks Deborah, I can remember my first time seeing them perform, it was at the London Fair grounds, and I was "knee high to a grasshopper". I can still recall being nervous when those 32 mounted horses charged towards the audience. Janey "Red (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact