 Organizations / Canada / 93
Re: O'Canada!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 03:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Fellow Canadians,

Well I’m no Canadian but I’ll look anyway ;)

   So to celebrate Canada Day I have posted both my maxifig Mountie and my minifig R.C.M.P. Musical Ride. If you are feeling patriotic or you are just waiting for your beer to chill, please drop by for a look.

Very nice Janey! But where is his gun and flag??????

   Happy Canada Day!

And you too!!!!

ROSCO (Gets beer out of the fridge)

Thanks Rosco, I hope that’s a Canadian beer. I will make an effort to get his flag and gun completed by Canada Day 2005!

Janey “Red Brick”