 Organizations / Canada / 46
    Blue Tubs (3033's) —Kevin Stone
   I just thought I would point out the buying opportunity this Saturday morning at Zellers. They are having a buy one get one half price sale, with an additional 10% off Saturday morning. Certainly this is a good sale for any Lego with about 32% off. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

        Re: Blue Tubs (3033's) —Tim Strutt
   (...) Well, I couldn't get away from work Saturday morning, but I did get to Zeller's in the afternoon and took 2 of the 4 Blue Tub's that they had. I wish they would have had a better selection of sets and buckets. I'll have to check out some other (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca)