 Organizations / Canada / 36 (-10)
  Curved Road Plates

Hey guys, I think you had mentioned, either here or on the mailing list, that you wanted/needed curved road plates, but I'm not sure. Which ones? Are they these ones, set 6321: (URL) you still need some? If so, I think a TRU here in Calgary, has (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

Hi, Knowing Futureshop (we reserve the right to cancel your order), I did not want to post to early. However, I ordered RIS 1.5 from their website and I have received a Purolator tracking number (cleared the Ontario hub) for the completed shipment (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

Darn I hope they have one left here in SJ.....wow. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca)

  FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

For those looking for a good price on the Mindstorms RIS 1.5 and can't find them in the store, it appears the price is correct because the web site has them on sale for $147.99.(CAD) Check it out! www.futureshop.ca click on Games then Smart Toys (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Seasons Greetings

And have a happy, joyous and safe holiday season as well Calum. I was good this season--didn't buy one set (though that might change between now and the new year ;)) Stay safe and take care everyone p.s. designing 'bot as I write, though redeemer is (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Seasons Greetings

Hi Folks, Just wanted to post in and wish everyone in the rtlToronto community as well as all the other Canadian Lego groups a happy holiday season and a productive new year. Calum PS-I gave all of my coworkers in my group a small Lego set (6470), (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  8458 Silver Champion CN$170 in Costco!

To make the short story long: 1) Went to CanTire and Warmark for LEGO storage boxs and 2161 at CN$15. 2) In Warmart met friend by chance who were selecting toys for kids. 3) Suggested LEGO to friend. Friend said he saw a big LEGO F-1 in Costco, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Anyone up for a big castle Brickwars over break?

(...) If only I could join your event with my 500+ force of the undead. My men are weary, for they haven’t seen battle for many years, and yearn to test their skills and metal in a dance of death. (...) Yet another battle that my steadfast ranks (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

  For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation

I am starting a list of local users group and clubs. I want it to be as complete as possible and for the history books (and, aw heck, for charts and graphs someday) I'd like to include the official dates of formation of each group/club. As a first (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.it, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Suzanne's gift

(...) of her with the soccer set built and the rest of the gift in the background. (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact