 Organizations / Canada / 116
Re: New Site - JLUG - Contest & Prizes too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:41:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote: (much snippage)

In my considered opinion, since JLUG is an org and is “in” Canada, but doesn’t have a group of its own (yet, although it can if it wants one, soon enough)... lugnet.org.ca is the right place for the FUT to this discussion(1). That JLUG has, and welcomes worldwide members, is not relevant to what country it’s from or in, if you see what I mean

1 - org.country is precisely that... a group for orgs of a country that don’t yet have their own group or that want to make country wide announcements.