 Organizations / Australia / 989
  Mindstorms on e-Bay Australia

Nothing to do with me in any shape or form, but I have heard a few people express interest in getting into Mindstorms and thought you might be interested to know that someone in Sydney is auctioning a Robotics Invention System v1.5 on e-bay: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Mindstorms on e-Bay Australia -- oops on that last URL

Ignore that last URL -- I didn't realise I had the wrong one in my Paste buffer. (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)