 Organizations / Australia / 794
    Larry in Brisbane —Mark Harrison
   Hi All, Larry has asked me to see if anyone in Brisbane would like to meet him this weekend. He won't be here for very long, he arrives late on Friday and leaves Late on Sunday. On Saturday we'll be off to the coast to see the lego show and other (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Larry in Brisbane —Kerry Raymond
    (...) I'm free on Sunday till about early afternoon. We could do breakfast/brunch/lunch at somewhere like ... <many possibilities> ... * Walkabout Creek at the Brisbane Forest Park (The Gap) -- the cafe is on a verandah high in the trees in a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Larry in Brisbane —Melody Brown
   I have to go to the city sometime this week myself :) I live not far from the city... so it's not much of a problem... and in this time I will not be at work... so I am free :) Mel! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au)