 Organizations / Australia / 773
Re: coming VERY soon: Lego Treasure Hunt Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 00:44:53 GMT

Per haps those of us in Bris could meet up and go by train someday.

It would be a good chance to meet the other Legophiles around the place (I've
only met Kerry in person) and we have company for the train ride (I don't see any
of my friends or my girlfriend coming to the Coast with me to look at Lego
somehow).

Just an idea

Tim

Melody Brown wrote:

Hey anyone there here in Queensland and close to the gold coast or brisbane
etc maybe interested in the Lego treasure hunt show that will be held at MYER
Pacific Fair friday the 8th of September to Sunday the 15th of October.  For
all of us who are in the Lego World Club, there is a special preview of the
Lego treasure Hunt show on thursday the 7th of september from 5.30pm to 7pm
(also 20% off Lego sale will be on at this time).  Poor us who do not have a
car :(.  The letter also states that the hours put into building it took 3000
hours and 500 thousand Lego bricks.  If you are in this area, make sure you
go, not very often we get a chance for Lego to hold these show's... Mel!