 Organizations / Australia / 638
637  |  639
Subject:
Available UCS Tie/ UCS XWing and SWMF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:42:10 GMT

looking for the new catalogue i went to my local toyworld. On the shelves
were the
UCS Tie/ UCS XWing and SWMF. there are:
(2) ucs xwing's $259
(1) SWMF $189
(0) ucs tie $189 the ucs tie which i put on layby
also on the shelves were mickey sets, adventures, race, and the pod racer
bucket.
For those of you interested the toyworld is located at Robina Town Centre,
near Target Home. (if you park in the carpark, you can't miss it.
PH (07) 5578 7588

Aaron Coghill
Kyola Department Emergency Services
http://www.geocities.com/kdes_fire