 Organizations / Australia / 508
Re: Ultimate Lego Book- building ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 02:08:00 GMT

If you call being 2 foot tall realistic...

tongue FIRMLY in cheek.

Mike
:-p

"Timothy Jones" <timothyj10@juno.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.au, Braith Garden writes:
How many others went silly copying models from The ULB?
Well, I used some ideas from the people made in it and created a 2-foot • man.
He has a red cap, glasses, a moustache, blue shirt, red pants, and black
shoes. Quite realistic, actually.