 Organizations / Australia / 488
Re: Ultimate Lego Book- building ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Braith Garden writes:
How many others went silly copying models from The ULB?
Well, I used some ideas from the people made in it and created a 2-foot man.
He has a red cap, glasses, a moustache, blue shirt, red pants, and black
shoes. Quite realistic, actually.