 Organizations / Australia / 501
Re: EBay Auction (s) closing soon [inc 2538, 5906, 6043]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:04:33 GMT

Just a final flog of these items which close in around 24 hours...

In lugnet.org.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Appologies for not having pictures, but if you click on the 'lugnet' at the
end of the description, it will take you to the set information page on
lugnet fot the set. [Which I believe is allowed]

The following close in about 1 day:

MISB 6800 UFO 'Hovercraft'
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390804622

MISB 6901 UFO Space Plane
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390803782

6400 go-cart
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390810575

Mint 7101 lightsaber duel
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390813563

Mint 5906 Jungle chief
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390806698

MISB 2538 Shell promo set
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390812189

6004 [parts only]
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390811207

6043 Dragon Defender [opened]
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390805814

Good luck, and remember...there's plenty more where these came from :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)