 Organizations / Australia / 476
Re: LegOz 2000.5 & BrickWars (read: questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 01:14:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Mike McLeod writes:
Hi All,

Hi Mike!

I can't wait for Sunday LegOz 2000.5 that is.
Silly question time;
I have lost the plot on the Brickwars rules thread (maybe I never had it to
lose). Anyway, where can I find a base set of rules for what Brickwars is?
And how much lego do I need to compete?

Some men, with castley kind of weapons, maybe horses. We'll work out what
their statistics are on Sunday. bring as much or as little as you feel like.
there's lots of us playing so you can be another faction or team up with
someone. If you want to play and don't want to bring some men, you can use
some of my guys, either as allies or a seperate force.

Please DO bring some scenery, trees/plants/rocks/raised baseplates/buildings
and so on.

BrikWars can be found at
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars/
It is available in Web friendly HTML (with piccys) and printer friendly .doc
formats. (warining lots of pages!)
The basics are quite simple, especially if you've played any sort of minatures
wargaming before. You'll only need to read chapters 1 and 3 really (and you
can ignore most of ch3).

Next silly question: Whats a BURP?
Big Ugly Rock Piece. it comes in two sizes (tringular and squareish) and many
flavours err.. colours.
HTH (hope this helps)

James (who can't wait for sunday either)