 Organizations / Australia / 475
474  |  476
Subject:
LegOz 2000.5 & BrickWars (read naive questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:29:28 GMT

Hi All,

I can't wait for Sunday LegOz 2000.5 that is.

Silly question time;

I have lost the plot on the Brickwars rules thread (maybe I never had it to
lose). Anyway, where can I find a base set of rules for what Brickwars is?
And how much lego do I need to compete?

Next silly question: Whats a BURP?

Ta muchly
See yall Sunday