 Organizations / Australia / 469
  RE: ebay question

Well, the easiest alternative is to get a visa [or similar] debit card. Then you can only spend the money in whatever account you have it lnked to, and can't get yourself into debt on it...You can only spend money you already have. I've got one of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: ebay question

Be very careful when it comes to visa debit cards, sounds more secure but look closer. If someone makes fraudulant charges on your regular charge card, you are only responsible for very little if any of the amount, you dispute the charge and the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: ebay question

Hi Ben, Great Idea, I apply for one tomorrow. Thanks Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)