 Organizations / Australia / 331
  Re: LegOz 2000.4

Well done Ben, and well done to everyone that went. Were you able to decide upon a name? Mugs was just a temporary thing to fill in the void until you came up with names all on your own ;) BTW MTuds wouldn't have the same ring to it. .... For my own (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LegOz 2000.4

(...) interest. (...) well there were definitely train bits... but no activity. We were all too busy trading and relieving Paul of sea creatures :) And for the record, it was Sean (not Shaun!). He's also horrified that even HE bought Lego. Great (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)