 Organizations / Australia / 331
Re: LegOz 2000.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 12:56:39 GMT

Well done Ben, and well done to everyone that went.

Were you able to decide upon a name? Mugs was just a temporary thing to fill in
the void until you came up with names all on your own ;)
BTW MTuds wouldn't have the same ring to it. ....

For my own knowledge was there any train activity? Thats my area of interest.

How are you all planning on the next one in terms of venue? activities etc.?

Good to see some trading done. I know the folks up here would like some trading
and on the same note I know that I'm not helping with this exactly :( sorry
guys, but my lego collecting is a bit abstract (i.e. I keep things as sets)

Anyhow, Congrats all, and leeps keep the momentun going.

Santosh

In lugnet.org.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Just a follow-up message about LegOz 2000.4. The event was well attended with
appearances from Sue Ann Barber [and Shaun (?)], Warren Mccoy, Paul Baulch,
James Ng [and Chris(?)] Michael Whytcross, and myself. Unfortunately, due to
some of us having our collections still in storage, and others having MOC's
that were a little large to transport, the event was limited to a get-to-know-
you type meeting, with trading being the major focus. [hence there are no
pictures.] It was good to get a chance for each of us there to get to know
more about the people behind the names on lugnet, and to find out more about
each others collections. [Thanks to Paul for providing a great 928 for us to
see/drool over, and to both Paul and Sue Ann for the large amount of
trade/sale items they brought.]

It was also decided that the next event should be held in about 3 months, so
I'd like to take the opportunity to nominate Sunday October 8 as the date for
the next get-together at the same location, unless of course someone has a
preference for a different date/location, in which case they can let me know,
and I'll make sure everyone knows about it.

Benjamin Whytcross
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au
b_whytcross@hotmail.com