 Organizations / Australia / 324
    Re: Have a look at these Auctions!! (Not Mine) —Gary Quinlan
   In lugnet.org.au, Jamie Obrien writes: Hello Jamie, Yes I'm selling these on Ebay, But I'm not making the mint I think you assume. Most of the people I sell to are collectors in the US who are making up their colections of the various sets around (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Have a look at these Auctions!! (Not Mine) —Peter White
     (...) think (...) on (...) Gary, any reason you list in AU$, because when you look on the listing page of US ebay it makes no distinction between AU$ and US$. Of course when you view the item page it shows it. When are the Brisbane AFOL's going to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

         Re: Have a look at these Auctions!! (Not Mine) —Gary Quinlan
     (...) Hello Peter, I use Ebay Australia so all item are automatically listed in $AU. Doing it this way I am billed in $AU dollars and pay with AU plastic. It makes no real problem for US buyers as prices are automatically diplayed in US dollars in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien