 Organizations / Australia / 311
  Re: Round Australia in 3000 stores...

Hi All, This sounded like a great idea when it was first put forward but, lets be honest, if you find the holy grail of lego shops with stock going back 20 years in practically every theme and still forsale at the price it came out at up to 20 years (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 3000 stores...

(...) I'd strongly doubt that such a place exists in Australia. I'd say you'r emuch more liekly to find bits and pieces in all sorts of odd places. Like in '96 when i saw Clints Crazy Bargains selling the following 12v Electric Points (right and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 3000 stores...

I found a place in Tasmania and Victoria that had alot of that stuff, not anymore though. Yep, 4551's used to be discounted to $50 AUD. When you then sold them for $230 USD it meant you could buy a whole lot more lego. I traded two 4551's for a mib (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Round Australia in 3000 stores...

Ohmigosh, what an opportunity! You must have been pretty happy with that! Finding a way to subsidise purchasing - now that would be good. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)