 Organizations / Australia / 304
Re: wanted: 10-toothed gear racks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:02:30 GMT

Kerry Raymond <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message
news:FxoF3s.1A7@lugnet.com...

This wouldn't be a 1x4 'tile', would it? If so I've got a few spare...

It is 1x4 tile-sized, yes. It is the second item on this page:

    http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/gear/gear_6.html

The bottom item on that page is very long gear rack, and I would be
interested in those too, but I suspect they are much rarer. Not many • models
would want a gear rack that long.

They are quite rare.  I think one came in blue or white in a bi-level
parking garage, quite a large set.  Also, you should be aware that they do
not align on the same stud level as the 1x4 toothed rack.  Usually, there is
a special black piece that is included in the set and slips onto the special
grooves on the side of the very long rack..  While I've only ever seen it in
black, it may be available in other colors as well ...

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde