 Organizations / Australia / 296
RE: wanted: 10-toothed gear racks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 05:25:21 GMT

This wouldn't be a 1x4 'tile', would it? If so I've got a few spare...

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kerry Raymond [mailto:kerry@dstc.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 3:22 PM
To: lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com
Subject: wanted: 10-toothed gear racks

Is anyone out there overflowing with 10-toothed gear racks
(the kind you can
lay end-to-end to make an arbitrarily long rack, not the kind with the
connectors on the ends) and interested in selling some?

I don't know if these come in any other lengths. If so, I am
interested in
any length, just so long as I can lay them end-to-end.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow
kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph:
+61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax:
+61 7 3365 4311
www.dstc.edu.au/kerry