 Organizations / Australia / 290
  Re: When rare pieces become common!

(...) Thanks Jane! Mark Wilburn pointed me at this thread since I don't normally read the local groups apart from Canadian ones (life's too short to read ALL of Lugnet!) I try to aim at an average lot price on eBay of $10-$15 US, in order to make it (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: When rare pieces become common!

(...) [snip] (...) it (...) the (...) Absolutely! I keep an eye on your auctions always as you do seem a very good international trader (and Lego expert) and at the moment on .loc a few people have been floating the idea of doing some buying then (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)