 Organizations / Australia / 238
  Re: anyone in Aus bought from DYA?

Santosh Bhat wrote in message ... (...) place. (...) I have bought quite a lot from DYA, the service was first rate (Emmanuel went to a lot of trouble to sell me his last 6991 - thanks Emmanuel!!!). The prices are great, unfortunately the shipping (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  anyone in Aus bought from DYA?

Anyone here bought stuff from DYA in France? What were shipping costs like? that is if they ship here in the first place. Would you say its a good service? I'm thinking I'd like to get a few things they have available. Santosh (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: anyone in Aus bought from DYA?

Excellent, Words of recommendation from others beats marketing/commericals anyday [1]. I'll probably do a check of available funds and see what I can get. Anyone else interested in getting anything? Santosh [1] About time that companys became honest (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: anyone in Aus bought from DYA?

(...) place. (...) Yes, I was happy. They take credit card and reply promptly to e-mail. They let me know when the set was posted, and although it took longer to get here than they predicted, it was the postal system and not DYA that was to blame. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)