 Organizations / Australia / 239
Re: anyone in Aus bought from DYA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:20:27 GMT

Santosh Bhat wrote in message ...
Anyone here bought stuff from DYA in France?

What were shipping costs like? that is if they ship here in the first • place.
Would you say its a good service?
I'm thinking I'd like to get a few things they have available.

I have bought quite a lot from DYA, the service was first rate (Emmanuel
went to a lot of trouble to sell me his last 6991 - thanks Emmanuel!!!). The
prices are great, unfortunately the shipping is a killer (but sometimes
still cheaper than Oz retail, sadly). The packages arrived pretty quickly
even with economy shipping, so I recommend that option (although I may have
been fairly lucky, who knows). It might be more expedient to make a larger
order, so perhaps if anyone else also wants sets from DYA they might like to
arrange something with you. Fortunately the shipping calculator makes it
easy to see what it's going to cost - stick various numbers in and see
what's best. Anyway, for the older sets it beats eBay any day. Funnily
enough, a lot of eBay sets have come from DYA (but that's another story).

Again, highly recommended. I just wish he'd do a "limit N per customer" on
the flash sales to prevent Pianocheck or Strangle from hogging all of the
stock....

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164